A Homestead Valentine

This year for Valentines day we are going out to eat as a family... for most people this is something done often but not for us (other than fast food). So for the holiday are going to a buffet that serves dinner & desert together for one price.  Anyway we never do much in the way of gifting for the holiday except for a couple of heart necklaces but this year I don't expect anything and he walks in from work and tells me he has a surprise for me... so I'm thinking oh no what is it ya know and he goes out then comes back in with this....


I was so excited when I saw it, he knew I had been looking for one and this was to me the best Valentines present he could have found for me. He said he found it in someone's yard where he works the people had moved out and left this perfectly awesome tin bucket behind!! So now the only thing left to do is figure a good use for it. Right now I just like to look at it. 
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!
& God Bless.



Comments

Popular Posts