Big Winter Little Progress

Winter is really in full swing here in West Virginia and not looking to let up anytime soon. Since I am just beginning with changing what I feel a need to in my life, winter is the perfect time for planning my hopes and goals but to be honest I feel I should be doing a bit more than just planning and it's a little discouraging when there isn't much you can do. On the brighter side of things I have been planning and starting to save for a log cabin plan that I feel will suit our family and not be too big. I want things to be as simple as they can be and I want to be out of the rat race that is my main two goals as of now. I still really want to build the foot bridge I talked about in my last blog and hopefully I will work on that as soon as the weather breaks. I have to once again thank my wonderful inspration Becky from Becky's Farm TV, because of her I know my dreams can be my reality, until next blog God Bless.

Comments

Popular Posts