Nice Try Though...

Okay so about a week and I'm already signed back into Facebook lol! So really I'm wondering if it is possible to give it up for good. In this day n age I would say no. It's just too convenient and helpful to reach family or friends whenever cause we all know they will be there and if not they will be soon lol! So this is just my little post saying I gave up, caved in to peer pressure and I'm now a facebooker all over again. I'd love to hear from some who maybe aren't on the media if you had been before or have thought about it, just curious. Well it's time for bed hopefully I will do a real post soon but busy Memorial Day weekend is here. I hope you all have a good one and remember all who we've lost. Gone but not forgotten<3 bless="" god="" nbsp="" p="">

Comments

Popular Posts