Facebook No More?

For the past few days I have called it quits on Facebook, that's right cold turkey deactivation! I'm not sure what in the world I am thinking or how long it will last but I just get so tired of constantly needing to check in with something that I continuously find little when I'm there. I do miss a few friends I was close with some of which I have never met in person, but needless to say the whole platform of the media was running me crazy. So I guess now we will see how long I hold out on this because these days it seems impossible to get away from this site! A few have already thought I had blocked them and others probably just think I feel off the face of the earth... because well if you know me I was always on Facebook lol! Anyway I want to take this time to blog my butt of and maybe use Pinterest still from time to time. I love sharing things that make me happy and the possibility of inspiring others while doing it. I cannot wait til I can get a new camera because that is really my number one thing to do, at that point I will have so much more to share rather than just pinning everyone else's posts. Hopefully I will stick with project no more FB and focus on other aspects of living instead of being consumed by daily obsessive checking and liking and sharing then liking some more. I have read a few articles on the media and while those are bad enough this is my own personal reason for calling it quits. For those of you who were my friend and follow me here I'm very sorry and I hope to keep contact in other ways even if it's just Blogger. Not one person on my list was the cause of my decision. So as to not hurt anyone's feelings. I just wanna see how I feel a summer without the media. I do miss the simple living and I fear that it will be no more.

Questions/comments

How do you guys feel about facebook?
Would you consider calling it quits?
Do you think you could ever quit for good?

Please comment below~

Comments

Popular Posts