[Waiting for Green Leaves]

Today was so lovely, I got into some more spring cleaning, had all the windows open and the TV OFF, it's so nice to take the time out and just be quiet! I worked on some things around the house then we headed down to the in laws for their first cookout of the year. The food was amazing and I'm stuffed! Back home now and finishing up the laundry I plan to go through old paperwork with the wonderful paper shredder. That thing really comes in handy, also would make great pet bedding another sort of way to recycle. Although I don't really believe in "saving the planet" because I already know Gods plan doesn't involve that. and it won't be too much longer before he takes over anyway. Not that I'm against going "green" because I think its great! Its just that I'm not concerned with it the way that some people are. Anywho I just wanted to do a quick update to let everyone know whats going on around the homestead, and the reason for my title of this blog is that I had taken some pics outside today of myself and its still kinda bummer that nothing is green yet.. can't wait since after all green is my favorite color!! =] I hope that everyone's day was as great and wonderful as mine.


[TBF-Homestead]

Comments

Popular Posts