[My Small Cast Iron Collection]

Since today was so beautiful and warm I felt the need to kick the television off, open all the windows in the house, and let the warm breeze and sunshine in! I spent the day pampering my cast iron which I have let go for a bit and I'm not proud of that but they really needed some TLC. Here are a few before & after pics from today.

Medium Pan Meets Scrambled Egg

Small Pan I use to fry eggs in. 

Medium Pan All Clean

Lookin Good Now!

Flat Iron, I don't use it often.

Here is my complete collection minus the dutch oven. 

Here is the dutch oven... not in too great of condition.

The lid is the worse. =/

Outside of the lid. looks okay.

After some cleaning.


The lid probably needs a wire brush which I don't have but hopefully will get one soon. As for the inside it came pretty clean. I will try not to let it go that long next time. I hope you all enjoyed my blog I will be posting again soon because I received my rapid washer today and I want to share a little about that later on. I hope that you all have a great and blessed day thank the Lord for this day!     -[TBF-Homestead]

  

Comments

Popular Posts