[Random Ramblings & Soap Making]

First off I have to say that today was amazing, almost hit 90 degrees here in West Virginia and it was the ultimate cure for our cabin fever! We did a little work outside, got two different spots dug up for planting. I've decided just in case all the bad rumors of sunflowers are true to plant them the furthest away from our garden in the front yard. Also transplanting some calicancer bushes on down the bank because the ground is soft and needs the roots for support. I've been thinking of how things are going for me on facebook now, I've met so many amazing people through these new groups and even started my own. It just amazes me what can be done with the internet when used properly. Now some of those new friends are also starting blogs and I'm really excited to see their work and get to know their lives via blog post. I look at it as telling stories only its real life and we don't get paid for it.. [LOL too bad huh] but in sharing what we do some may think its boring but you never know who you will be inspiring someone out there with the same exact goals and dreams as you have so that you may share your passions in life.

Okay now enough of the random ramblings onto my soap talk. I am attempting to use Ivory soap to clean my house with and I worked on it a bit today by grating the soap but haven't decided if I want to melt it down or just as is in warm water. feel free to comment how you would do it or what you feel works best. I have a few pics of my work from today I will have more when my wringer finally comes in. Until then please enjoy these...






[TBF-Homestead]

Comments

  1. Always enjoy seeing a glimpse of others' lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice isn't it! I love sharing and getting to know people this way, since I don't make much personal contact with people around here its nice to share our common interests and goals in life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts