[Rapid Washer & Projects]

First off let me say that this Rapid Washer contraption is a lot bigger in person than I had expected it to be, and it has some weight to it. Definitely not a cheaply made product! I only now wish that I had ordered my wringer from Lehman's as well because the place I got it from is in California and is taking until around the 12th of April to get here! So now I'm here with my nice new Rapid Washer and can't even try it out! [I'm bummed] but I was excited to see this thing and shocked by it's size. The only thing I see thats kinda funny about it is that the handle isn't threaded! So there is no way to keep the plunger part attached to the stick! We figured ya have to drill in screws to hold it in place but there are no pre-drilled places for that nor did it come with anything but the two pieces so I'm really not sure on that. Here are a few photos we took tonight of the rapid washer and a project that Junebug started working on today, hes experimenting with making things of wood he cut himself keep in mind neither one of us have ever really built anything so its a trial and error sort of thing but either way I'm super excited about it. Hope ya like the pics. These are for Miss Joie. =]

Ma' posin with our new worsher!

Lehman's Rapid Washer

Mini Stools in the Making

[TBF-Homestead]

Comments

  1. Love the sepia, old fashioned look of your pics. Clever, girl! That is weird, though, what you said about your new contraption! Cute caption, too! blessings, joie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts